earl grey iced tea
- 1 cup earl grey tea, I used twining’s, prepare ahead and allow to cool (1 cup can make 2 drinks)
- 1 shot monin mojito mint syrup (per glass)
- Roses passion fruit cordial and lemonade premix
- pomegranate seeds or fresh granadilla pulp
- fill a tall glass a quarter of the way with crushed ice, or half way if you prefer.
- Thereafter add mint leaves and slices of lemon and the shot of monin syrup
- Then muddle all together, use a spoon or the back of a wooden spoon to slightly smash up the lemon and mint into the ice,
- Top with half a cup earl grey tea
- Then fill the glass with passion fruit and lemonade
- Finish with granadilla pulp and/or pomegranate seeds.
if you don’t have the premix its perfectly fine, you can make your own by mixing the cordial with lemonade or sprite .