Pan omelettes are just an easy and fun way to serve up your breakfast. And I hate flipping omelettes the task is daunting.
you can keep all the ingredients prepped and refrigerated which makes life so much easier!
- 4 eggs
- 50 ml milk
- ½ cup diced peppers (I used 4 colours)
- 5 sliced olives
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- 5 cherry tomatoes sliced
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- 2 tbsp. oil
- Pre heat your oven to 150ᵒ with the top grill on
- In an oven safe frying pan or flat pot, heat up the oil
- Add the peppers and sauté them until soft
- Then add the mushrooms and tomatoes and cook until the water has burned out
- Add in the olives
- In a separate bowl whisk the eggs which the milk and chilli powder
- Once combined, pour the egg mixture over the vegetables and give it a stir
- Thereafter cook the eggs half way, then pop it into the oven for about 2 to 3 mins or until the top half is cooked.
- Remove and serve in the pan
- Cut into it as you would a pizza
This recipe is great for those that are watching their weight, you can alternatively not add the oil and let the vegetables cook in their own juices and substitute whole eggs for egg whites only.